There are many different problem areas within the human body and because of this, the armpit is often overlooked. For some people this is one of many problem areas, where for others it is their main problem area that will not disappear. Many women have gone through surgical operations to have their armpit fat eliminated; this is not necessary. There are many natural and completely harmless ways to eliminate this type of fat and we have them listed here for you. Learning how to lose armpit fat can be easier than you think.
As you may have already figured out there is no way to direct specific exercises at one area of the body and see results when you have excess fat in other areas of the body as well. In order to lose armpit fat you have to lose fat throughout your entire body. Women find armpit fat to be the most frustrating, more so than men because of the types of clothing women tend to wear during the warmer months of the year. If this sounds like you, take a look at your different exercise and diet options below to help you get rid of your armpit fat today.
- Nutrition/Diet: When you make the commitment to eliminate excess fat from any area of your body you should avoid eating red meats, dairy products, junk food and drinking alcohol. Instead you want to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day, avoid sugar filled beverages and exchange your junk food choices with fruits and vegetables. Not only do these foods and drinks keep down your fat intake for the day but they also help keep your digestive system moving properly which greatly helps in weight loss.
- Acai Berry: this is a natural remedy that has been proven to stimulate the metabolism and therefore speed up the process of fat loss. Acai berries can be found in their natural state as well as in many energy and health conscious beverages on the market today.
- Cardio: let’s not forget the benefits of cardio. This is by far the best and quickest way to burn calories and it also tones the arm muscles in the process. Whether you choose to run, jog, walk or swim each of these exercises requires swinging of the arms and a raise in heart rate for best results.
- Push-ups: Women are not often comfortable considering push-ups for their workouts but this is an exercise perfect for burning armpit fat. If you cannot do a set of 10 push-ups the traditional way feel free to rest your knees on the ground and continue, your arms will still receive a decent workout this way.
- Pull-ups: This is yet another exercise women have given to men and left behind. Women are more than strong enough to complete a set of pull ups and this is a great way to workout the areas of the arms that are often missed.
Because women feel they are not meant to be lifting weights or they are not strong enough to do the same workouts as men, they are ignoring some of the most important muscle groups of the body. Let your body tell you what is too much and do what you can manage until your muscle groups catch up with your goals and determination. Burning armpit fat is not necessarily easy but it is surely not impossible.
Lower your calorie intake throughout the day, make healthy choices and exercise regularly (3-4times a week) for best results. Lose your armpit fat today and feel comfortable in your strapless dresses again!